Facial Recognition Access Control System With Work code , Touch
1. In the superior ergonomic design, this FA300A facial and card
recognition access control system works with multiple
identification methods including facial identification, RFID and
2. It supports communication via TCP/IP and USB host.
3. The infrared optical system helps the product to identify users
exactly in poor lighting conditions.
4. Users have the option of MIFARE card reader mounted to the
5. This facial and card recognition access control system utilizes
the Linux system that is easy to match different systems.
6. It is suitable for working under standalone or network
7. Our product can keep the datum from loss against the power
1. 3''TFT Touch Screen, with high definition infrared camera;
2. Face, RFID, PIN indentification mode;
3. Built-in relay, with access control, support door sensor;
4. T9 input, 9 digit user ID, Auto Status, Self inquiry, Work code,
DLST, Scheduled bell.
3.0" TFT touch screen
Voice prompt (language can be selected)
English, French, Spanish, Arabic and more than 40 languages can be
Technical Specifications Capacity
Face Capacity (1:N)
TCP/IP, USB Host, Wiegand output
Other electric lock, door sensor, exit button
Check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
Special stereo dual sensor
ID card, automatic switch, self-service query, scheduled bell, work
code, SMS, T9 input, DST, 9 user ID, photo ID, internal relay
MIFARE reader, flash disk
Facial access control system with build-in ID card reader
Facial access control system with build-in MIFARE card reader