RFID Card Access Control Board With Power Box For Double Doors
1. There are over-current protection, over-voltage protection,
reversal protection for the power supply and all the input and
2. Multiple hardware protection measure
3. Integration with Other Security Systems
4. C3-200 can be integrated with other security systems such as
CCTV, fire alarm, BAS(building automation system) and other systems
to configure total security system.
5. Supports different wiegand reader
6. The controller support different wiegand format, and can connect
to different reader, including ID card reader and MIFARE card
7. Input/ Output Ports to Control Doors
8. Connect with variety of sensors, alarms, exit buttons, electric
lock and other devices.
9. Variety of Communication Function
10. Using either serial or TCP/IP communication, it provides
reliable network system
11. B/S structure software
12. It is easy to manage the system by browser from client PC.
There is no need to install software on each client.
13. Normal open after first punch card can be setup
14. Real-time Monitoring of Door status
15. Using the management software, it allows real-time monitoring
and control of door opening and closing of the whole system.
16. Simple Access Control System Configuration
17. Interlock function
18. Link different doors with special logic that one door is Open,
others should be closed.
19. Multi-card operation
20. This function is used to manage visitors or to manage some
special high secure place. The doors are opened when appointed
number registered cards are read together.
22. Duress Mode
23. SDK available
24. The system integrator can use the SDK to integrate the hardware
into their existing access control software system or to develop a
32bit MIPS CPU
Power / Current
DC 9.6V-14.4V, Rated Max.1A
4ea (26bit Wiegand, 8bit Burst for PIN)
38,400bps (Recommended) / 9600bps, 19,200bps, 57,600bps
6ea (Exit Button#1, Exit Button#2, Door Sensor#1, Door Sensor#2,
2ea (2 FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 5A@36VDC/8A@30VAC)
2ea (2 Aux FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 2A@30VDC)
Yes, LED indication for communication, power, status and punch card
10% to 80% relative humidity non-condensing
160(W)*106(H)(single board )
345(W)*275(H)*70(D)(with power supply and metal box)
c3-200 Access control Pannel is built on flexible, open technology
to provide management, real-time monitoring , and control of your
access control system-all from a browser, with no additional
software to install. Our secure Web-hosted infrastructure and
centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow
you to easily manage all of your access points in a single
location. C3-200's versatile design features take care of present
and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most
rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of
built-in features. The C3-200 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via
RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks. It can store up
to 30,000 cardholders. SDK (Software Development Kit) is available
for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access
control software or to develop new software.